Elevator Pitch Bio: About Jordon Meyer
Born in Ottawa…Illinois. Befriended by cheeseheads in Northern Wisconsin. Eagle-scouted. Educated at University of Wisconsin – Stevens Point. Graduated in Web Development and Business Administration. Migrated to Milwaukee. Produced travel websites. Managed eCommerce department for an industrial B2B company. Managed SEO / SEM for progressive digital agency, Lightburn. Moved next door to become Senior Paid Search Specialist for 3-time INC 500 winning web development agency, Zeon Solutions. Migrated to Minneapolis to become Paid Search Marketing Lead for Fortune 50 Retailer, Best Buy and then Senior Marketing Manager of Paid Search at Rasmussen College. Jordon then want on to be the Director of Digital Marketing at Globe University managing an 8 figure budget. Due to overwhelming demand for his expertise, in December 2014 he founded Granular and moved back to Milwaukee to grow his specialized PPC agency.
About My Skill Set
Over 10 years in the eCommerce and Online Marketing environment. I’m a Search Marketing Specialist focused on Paid Search, but well-versed in all aspects of digital marketing and eCommerce. PPC is my forte and passion, but I have worn many hats in my career.
I have worn many hats in the online marketing world:
- Paid Search: Strategy, Execution, Optimization, Evangelization, Selling, Analysis & Reporting. Over $30 million in spend with a focus on ROAS.
- SEO: Technical and content optimization, basic strategy, creating synergy between SEO & PPC programs.
- Email Marketing: Strategy, planning, coding, execution, testing & optimization. Experience with ESPs including: Mail Chimp, Exact Target, Vertical Response, and Constant Contact.
- Comparison Shopping Engines (CSE): Manual feed optimization, strategy, ROAS-focused management, budget optimization, tracking and analysis.
- Affiliate Marketing: Strategy, Setup, Management (CJ, Share-A-Sale, Google Affiliate)
- Random Skills: Basic UX, conversion optimization (CRO), eCommerce merchandising, basic eCommerce sourcing and distribution knowledge, and a strong opinion for design.
Real-life, hands-on experience that has driven results for small, medium and global businesses, has formed my foundation of online marketing. My passion is online marketing, so as long as PPC is funded, I am channel agnostic.
I am a subject-matter expert in Google AdWords and MSN Ad Center. I am a qualified AdWords advertising and analytics professional by Google. Plus I have over 8 solid years of experience with many success stories.
Feel free to contact me for anything related to SEM.